Tumblelog by Soup.io
Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.
2296 bf7b 500

bubblesthewaterbender:

gelfling:

cockyhorror:

rosie-girl:

gotitforcheap:

this is so wild, this guy thought his landlord was going into his house and leaving him post-it notes but he just had an extreme case of carbon monoxide poisoning 

Modern ghost story

Did reddit save this dudes life

What the fuck

NO BUT I READ THIS WHOLE THING ONCE.

he got the CO detector out, saw that it was in dangerous levels (there was a problem with an underground parkade in his building, iirc), calmly went “shit”, and went to the hospital. If he didn’t get that advice, he would most likely be dead now.

The best part? He didn’t get a webcam app or anything. He just made a folder, called it Webcam, and called it a night in his carbon monoxide induced delirium.

This is honestly one of my favorite Reddit stories.

Reposted bylongfishRani

Don't be the product, buy the product!

Schweinderl